JOB SUMMARY : Video Editing/Post-Production Interns will learn the creative process, work with producers and editors/designers to create coherent and creative video projects.
- Assist with post-production workflows while meeting the tight deadlines and continuous revisions involved in creative storytelling with video.
- Creates corporate videos and social media content.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
*This position requires a portfolio of work examples – if available, include a web address with your resume.
*This position is based out of our Ft. Lauderdale, FL admin offices. Must be local to South Florida to apply.
Report to: Operations Director; Sean Gonzalez
To Apply for the position please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Sophomore or above.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred majors include: Communications; Video Production
- Prior internship experience related to position is preferred.
- Experience with After Effects is preferred
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Must be proficient with Mac computers and the Adobe Creative Suite, especially in After Effects.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.
Job Type: Internship