Supercon works with community partners to add value to the attendee experience in ways that are affordable and effective for our partners. We also offer advertising opportunities and premiere placement in our event for brands that want maximum exposure.
Sponsorship and Partner Opportunities:
- Co-Branded Volunteer T-Shirts with our logo on the front and the partner’s logo on the back – Priced at $5 per shirt, and we will print 400 shirts for this event.
- Co-Branded Attendance Badges – Priced at $0.35 per 3″x5″ badge, and we will print about 4,000 badges.
- Partner-Branded Wristbands – Priced at $0.15 per wristband. These are high-quality, vinyl wristbands for security of the event and comfort of the attendee. We expect to order 10,000 wristbands for this event.
- Co-Branded VIP T-Shirts with both logos on the front of the shirt in an artistic design on a premium quality shirt with multiple colors. $8 per shirt, and we could print 300 VIP shirts for this event.
- Co-Branded VIP Tote Bag – Bags can range in price from $1.50 to $4 per bag, depending on the quality you’d like to associate with your brand. We could order about 300 VIP bags for this event.
- Co-Branded VIP Bottle Openers with our logo on one side and yours on the other – Priced at $5 per bottle opener.
- Co-Branded VIP Sunglasses – Priced at $2 per sunglasses for 300 VIPs.
- Catering Partner for Celebrity Lunches to feed 50 once a day for 3 days. Estimated value per person: $20.
- Catering Partner for Volunteer Lunches to feed 200 twice a day for 3 days. Estimated value per person: $10.
- Co-Branded Plastic Shopping Bags for all attendees $2,500 for 15,000 bags.
- Video Gaming Partner – $3,000 for Live Streaming Video Connection and you can place banners all around the room including a repeater behind the players that are being live streamed.
- Main Stage Partner – $2,500
- Costume Contest Partner – $1,000
Premiere Exhibition Opportunities:
Brands that purchase premiere booths are eligible to run panels on topics that are relevant to our audience. This provides added exposure in the schedule of events and the opportunity to engage small groups of 15 to 60 (depending on popularity of topic).
10’x10′ Corner Booth at the front of the exhibition hall with 1 8′ table, 1 6′ table, and electric – $1,500
10’x10′ Inline Booth near the front of the exhibition hall with 1 8′ table and electric – $1,000
Anyone that wants to pass out flyers at our convention must first purchase a booth. Standard Booth pricing can be found here.
Program guide advertising is available in full pages. We will print approximately 10,000 program guides.
The back cover is $1,500
Page 2 is $1,250
Inside pages are $1,000