FSC VIDEO GAME COSTUME CONTEST
Friday, July 28 @ TBA
Show off your best Video Game inspired costume in the FSC Video Game Costume Contest! This will be a “Runway” style contest. There will be no pre-judging. Contestants can enter in store bought or home made costumes. All entries must be from an existing video game. Click here to complete the Video Game Costume Contest entry form. Scroll down to read information, rules, and regulations.
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED AS FOLLOWS:
* Best in Show
* Best Individual – Male
* Best Individual – Female
* Best Group
* Best Original Concept (of Existing Character)
* Best Likeness
* Best Junior / Youth
* Judges’ Awards (3)
1. One entry per person. No separate entries from the same person.
2. There is a limit of 75 entries.
3. All costumes must come from an established video game.
4. All contestants must fill out the entry form.
5. All costumes must be PG-13 or less. No nudity.
6. No bad behavior. You know what that means. No trash talking, sabotage or poor sportsmanship. Improper behavior will get you removed from the competition and possibly the convention. Remember, we’re all here to have fun.
7. No harmful or potentially harmful materials will be allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: water, cigarettes, flames, fireworks, silly string, and any other substance that can be fired, launched, or dripped.
What to expect at the contest:
When you first arrive at the show, there will be a COSPLAY BOOTH located at Booth #TBA in the Main Exhibition Hall. This is where all questions regarding the competition can be answered, and where you will need to go to sign up and/or check in.
Who can enter?
All attendees who have an event badge or bracelet for Florida Supercon can enter this contest. Participants can enter as individuals or in groups (up to 10 per group).
How do I sign up for the contest?
There are two ways to register for the competition
(1) Register Online. This is the most preferred method. Click here to complete the Video Game Costume Contest entry form. You will receive an email confirmation with your contestant #. When you get to the show, you will need to sign in at the COSPLAY BOOTH, #TBA, where you will be given further instructions.
(2) Register at the convention. Participants will be able to sign up for the contest at the COSPLAY BOOTH #TBA, located in the Main Exhibition Hall. Fill out and return the entry form to the registration table. You will be given a contestant # and further information.
All entrants must show up 30 minutes prior to the competition for roll call in the Main Events room.
All entries will be contacted back via email with a contestant # and check-in info.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com